St. Nicholas Preparatory School and Nursery is a family-focused, non-selective, co-education independent school for boys and girls aged 3 months to 11 years. Celebrating our 80th Birthday in 2017, St. Nicholas has a unique and charming atmosphere, seldom found in schools today.
The school buildings consist of a large converted detached house, extended to accommodate the primary school classrooms and nursery.The large, well-equipped playground and soft play areas provide many opportunities for outdoor learning and play.
What we offer (our USPs):
- family orientated
- small class sizes
- Qualified teaching and administrative staff
- A coeducational program, developing pupils' social as well as academic abilities
- A voice for every child
- Additional support services
- A focus on literacy and numeracy
- Preparation for pupils' secondary school of choice
- traditional, British values and forward-thinking