Come and visit us
We know that choosing the right school for your child is a huge decision.
To help you make the right choice, there's no better way than to come and meet us in person. St Nicholas regularly holds Open Mornings and Taster Days.
- For prospective parents and their children to come and see our school in action. You'll have a tour of the building and play areas by the Headteacher, Deputy Head, or the Nursery Manager.
- Our latest Open Mornings are shown below, but if you are unable to visit us at these times, please contact Admissions on 020 8205 7153 or [email protected] to arrange a private tour of the School by the Headteacher, or of the nursery by the Nursery Manager.
Friday 26th May, 2017, 09:30 - 12 noon
Friday 30th June, 2017, 09:30 - 12 noon
For prospective parents who have met us, we would be delighted to arrange a taster session for your child. Attending our school for part of a morning or afternoon:
- Allows prospective pupils the opportunity to sample everyday school life,…and see whether they enjoy it!
- Lets us show you and your child what makes St Nicholas something very special.
- Helps prospective parents and children decide whether St Nicholas is the right school for them.
For more information, please contact Admissions on 020 8205 7153 or [email protected] .